Easy User Guide
1. Pick the currency to query from the "All Currencies" list.
2. From the "Buy & Sell" list, choose whether you would like to buy or sell the selected currency.
3. Click "Get" to obtain the rates.
Advanced User Guide
1. From "All Banks", choose the bank you wish to look up.
2. Pick the currency to query from the "All Currencies" list.
3. From the "Buy & Sell" list, choose whether you would like to buy or sell the selected currency.
4. Choose from "TT & Notes" between T/T and Notes transaction.
5. Check "1/x" to invert the displayed rates. Ex: a rate of 0.8 inverted to become 1/0.8 = 1.25.
6. Check "Spread" to enable the spreads between buy and sell rates.
7. Click "Get" to obtain the rates.
- Use the "Refresh" link to refresh the data. Try not to use your web browser's "Reload" or "Refresh" button (due to slower performance).
All information is based on collected samples and does not represent the true high/low rates.
Get online the most popular forex rates and information of banks. Useful for your foreign exchange investment and trading. Compare spreads and current exchange rates across banks.
Information on this site is for reference only and does not constitute an offer, contract or warrant by TTRate.com or any party. Please consult individual banks and institutions for the prevailing rates.
Copyright © 2008-2015 ttrate.com.